PDA

View Full Version : Cine-Passion down?

crimpy
28-02-11, 23:09
Cine Passion is down, will they return on a new web-hoster?
Bad for yadis at the moment....

cu
crimpy

Mart1001
01-03-11, 10:12
You mean the "Cine-Passion: limit reached!" message in Yadis?
I have that also since yesterday after only just adding 10 movies.
Switching my ip adress also doesn't resolve it.

Mart1001
01-03-11, 10:26
Found this:

http://passion-xbmc.org/les-news-de-xbmx/scraper-desactive/
and
http://www.mpcclub.com/forum/showpost.php?p=214540&postcount=2697

crimpy
01-03-11, 12:20
http://passion-xbmc.org/les-news-de-xbmx/scraper-desactive/

Yes, that's it...bad news, isn't it?

Fred-L
01-03-11, 12:39
Yes, Ciné-Passion is down at the moment. They are working on making the service available again as soon as possible.
Anyway, I will try to release quickly a new version that will use themoviedb.org database in replacement of Ciné-Passion.

crimpy
01-03-11, 12:47
Super....
I hoped that, thank you.

For Cine-Passion i do understand their wish for a month payment.
But there are too many film databank's out there for free.

crimpy

kallespears
02-03-11, 19:52
Cry still offline!

Wake up Ciné-Passion PLZ

Sensation
05-03-11, 06:21
Cry still offline!

Wake up Ciné-Passion PLZ

Cannot keep waiting for Cine-Passion or Yadis, I've tried another tool : Dune Explorer 2, and found that is better than Yadis.
So try it now !!!

privat75
05-03-11, 10:24
Cannot keep waiting for Cine-Passion or Yadis, I've tried another tool : Dune Explorer 2, and found that is better than Yadis.
So try it now !!!

I try movienizer, thats great!

Fred-L
05-03-11, 12:16
So try it now !!!
You cannot keep waiting after 3 days of interruption of service... hum...
I'm working hard atm to make yaDIS working again. This kind of message desn't help me to keep the motivation... Fortunately, I received some donations since the interruption of service. This helps me. Many thanks to donators :)

Anyway, it's great if you are happy with DE 2. If DE 2 fits your need, go for it.

I just want to warn people that a lot of features provided by yaDIS are missing with DE 2.
As far as I know, DE 2 is no more maintained by his developer. Use it at you own risk ;)

crimpy
05-03-11, 12:41
I'm working hard atm to make yaDIS working again. This kind of message desn't help me to keep the motivation... Fortunately, I received some donations since the interruption of service. This helps me. Many thanks to donators :)

Yeah....merci Fred-L, cant wait to see it work again...ceep on your good work...
crimpy

TheLastMohican
05-03-11, 13:54
Fred-L don't a troll like Sensation put you down with his first post here on the forums.

Keep up the good work.

skank
05-03-11, 15:15

Anyway, it's great if you are happy with DE 2. If DE 2 fits your need, go for it.

I just want to warn people that a lot of features provided by yaDIS are missing with DE 2.
As far as I know, DE 2 is no more maintained by his developer. Use it at you own risk ;)

Fred-L there's no other alternative which is as rich as yadis !!!
Keep up the good work!
Some of us, still wait for a fix ;) no matter how long we have to wait ;) (not in years though ;p)

kallespears
05-03-11, 19:29

Keep up the good work Fred-L, can't wait until the new release.:p

Im 'm like a little boy, waiting for cookies :p

astropolak
09-03-11, 11:08
I for one am not moving away from YaDIS, perhaps my notes would be taken in the spirit of the need to make a great product even better...

I see no activity log in YaDIS, there is nothing telling me what the program is doing, had to visit the forum to find out that Cine-Passion was down.
Please maintain Ver1 tree as I have no interest of moving to V2 of YaDIS, I suspect I am not alone in this.
Another Movie database or 2 or 10 would be nice, if nothing else it will help us diagnose problems with databases being down.

RGDS

Macmaci
09-03-11, 20:44

Yadis is the finest tool I ever tried for my Dune!
Keep on your good work Fred-L!

crimpy
10-03-11, 07:34
New Version of Yadis is online... 2.0.5
Cine-Passion is no longer needed for Yadis.
Thanks to Fred-L

See ---> http://www.mpcclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25899