PDA

View Full Version : Ciné-Passion is not responding !

d7puski
21-04-11, 20:14
hi i am newbie
i have just instaled yadis, and when i want to process a movie it says :"Ciné-Passion is not responding !"

MartinP666
21-04-11, 21:51
hi i am newbie
i have just instaled yadis, and when i want to process a movie it says :"Ciné-Passion is not responding !"

It's the same for me. It has been working all the time since I installed yaDIS, but today it's been down all day.

Vanisch
22-04-11, 19:58
It's the same for me

Joelie
22-04-11, 20:32
If got the same error message. And i'm using the latest version of Yadis. Strange because it's said here that the program isn't using cinepassion anymore. Hope it will work soon again.

flugs
22-04-11, 20:36
Salut,

so possibly it is an error in the language file you are using (which language you are using).
It seems that TheMovieDB is not working for scraping currently, so the message should be "Cannot connect to TheMovieDB.org"

A+
flugs

Joelie
22-04-11, 20:40
I'm using the Dutch language file. Thanks for your reaction. Now i know what the problem exactly is. I will try it later on.

TheLastMohican
22-04-11, 21:07
Joelie, updated Dutch language file for YaDIS 2.05 can be found in this thread (http://www.mpcclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25901), see my last post

Bijgewerkt Nederlands taalbestand kan je vinden in het volgend draadje (http://www.mpcclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25901), zie mijn laatste bericht :)

chrismilne
22-04-11, 21:47
Fred replied to this same question in the big thread...it's just the error message wasn't changed. It uses themoviedb.org which is currently down it seems.

Vanisch
22-04-11, 22:26
OFDb.de is not working

MartinP666
23-04-11, 08:08
It's working now! :)

d7puski
23-04-11, 12:24
yes it s working now :D

Blaze
06-06-11, 12:33
Hello everybody!
Can someone explain me how to run the program if I've insalled it and at the first launch I've got this message "Ciné-Passion is not responding". After that all the buttons in Yadis are unclickable and I can't do anything except press Settings and Donate..=(

wum65
07-06-11, 07:55
Hi,

which Version of yadis did you install ?

It should be 2.05 (earlier Versions use cine-passion, which is down).
If you have installed 2.05 the message 'Ciné-Passion is not responding' is a bug within the language file (it should be the message 'themovie.db ...'). In this case check your internet connection.

Greetz

Wum

Blaze
07-06-11, 09:53
Hi,

which Version of yadis did you install ?

It should be 2.05 (earlier Versions use cine-passion, which is down).
If you have installed 2.05 the message 'Ciné-Passion is not responding' is a bug within the language file (it should be the message 'themovie.db ...'). In this case check your internet connection.

Greetz

Wum
Thanks for the reply, but the problem is that I have version 2.05 and the connection is ok... Maybe I could fix that language file somehow manually?

flugs
07-06-11, 10:54
Salut,

fixing the language file will not change anything for you (except that you will have the right name of the scrape-engine in the message).

(the language-files can be found in the "languages" sub-folder. You can edit them with an XML editor).

Are you sure that there is not a firewall, which is blocking yaDIS to communicate with the internet (just disable firewall/antivirus for testing).

A+
flugs

Blaze
07-06-11, 12:40
Salut,

fixing the language file will not change anything for you (except that you will have the right name of the scrape-engine in the message).

(the language-files can be found in the "languages" sub-folder. You can edit them with an XML editor).

Are you sure that there is not a firewall, which is blocking yaDIS to communicate with the internet (just disable firewall/antivirus for testing).

A+
flugs

=( No, that didn't help... The problem is that after I've installed it and launched for the first time, this message doesn't appear anymore, but the problem remains: almost all buttons are unclickable.

wum65
07-06-11, 14:13
Hi,

does yadis find any of the movies which it should scan ?
-> if not, something is wrong with the Path added at 'Setup' - 'Folders'.

Greetz

Wum

Blaze
08-06-11, 10:52
Hi,

does yadis find any of the movies which it should scan ?
-> if not, something is wrong with the Path added at 'Setup' - 'Folders'.

Greetz

Wum

Ok, I'll try to reinstall the program

wum65
08-06-11, 12:36
Ok, I'll try to reinstall the program

Hi,

no need to reinstall (should be the same result as now) !
You only have to check the paths for workspace, dune interface location and folders and/or configure them correctly.
A guide for that: http://www.mediasmartserver.net/2011/02/04/guide-setting-up-yadis-2-0-for-the-dune/ (Chapter 'Setting up').

Greetz

Wum

Blaze
17-06-11, 11:22
Thanks a lot! That helped! You saved me =)