PDA

View Full Version : Dune HD Lite 53D Wifi no .MKV or .ISO over network

Zeiler
02-08-11, 03:35
My Dune Lite 53D doesn't find content in .ISO or .MKV on my computer. When put on a stick and connected over USB there is no problem.

The player doesn't have the problem with .AVI files from the same computer in the same folder...:confused:

Rudik28
02-08-11, 04:30
My Dune Lite 53D doesn't find content in .ISO or .MKV on my computer. When put on a stick and connected over USB there is no problem.

The player doesn't have the problem with .AVI files from the same computer in the same folder...:confused:

If its Blu-ray ISO should not see, only DVD.

Video file formats: MKV, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, M2TS, VOB, AVI, MOV, MP4, QT, ASF, WMV, DVD-ISO, VIDEO_TS

http://dune-hd.com/hd_players/current/148-dune-hd-lite-53d.html

Zeiler
02-08-11, 12:40
It's a dvd ISO, but it's the same for .mkv files. If I try to find them over the network there not found. If I copy them to a USB stick and connect it to the Dune Lite there is no problem.

The maps are shared in the right way I guess, because .AVI files in the same directory are showed and can be played.

Please help me out!

Rudik28
02-08-11, 12:45
It's a dvd ISO, but it's the same for .mkv files. If I try to find them over the network there not found. If I copy them to a USB stick and connect it to the Dune Lite there is no problem.

The maps are shared in the right way I guess, because .AVI files in the same directory are showed and can be played.

Please help me out!

How about file extension its write correct way?

Zeiler
02-08-11, 13:32
Somehow it will find copies of the .mkv file on my laptop. So I guess there is something wrong with the way the files are displayed on the network by my desktop. Anybody knows how to fix the problem? Perhaps it is because it rates the files in the wrong way?

sincere1983
21-08-11, 13:33
Hi there,

Just registered specially for this topic.

Has anyone already solved this problem?

I have exactly the same issue. MKV's and ISO's are not shown but all AVI's are.

Looking forward to the solution!!