PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to use Mede8er's direction for yaDIS?

jsc1205
04-09-11, 17:45
Looking at Mede8er, they have that Y2M interface to scrape movies etc, just like yaDIS. The advantage I see they have over yaDIS is that they incoporate movie studio logos, colorized logos of the audio codecs (i.e. Dolby True HD, etc) and more. What about adding the logo for 3D Blu-ray? What about adding the additional logos like DTS ES, etc. Or at least give the user the ability to add these.
Since Fred is working on the new version of yaDIS, just thought I would ask and see if its feasible. Just think it would make for a great product.

Thanks

Fred-L
05-09-11, 08:39
Movie studio logos is something I will implement in the future. when ? Don't know...
You can get colorized logos of audio codecs by changing the images in the template's folder.
For other logos you mentioned it is possible to add them if mediainfo recognize the associated codecs. First, I will allow a manual selection for these logos/codecs.

jsc1205
05-09-11, 18:24
Movie studio logos is something I will implement in the future. when ? Don't know...
You can get colorized logos of audio codecs by changing the images in the template's folder.
For other logos you mentioned it is possible to add them if mediainfo recognize the associated codecs. First, I will allow a manual selection for these logos/codecs.

Thanks Fred. I have some colorized logos of the audio codecs but I'm guessing they have to be transparent PNG files right? Just trying to figure out what I would need to do to change them out. Any advise?

Thanks again