PDA

View Full Version : Movie not found - no change option

cbb77
04-09-11, 23:11
Hello, I just started to use YaDIS and have come up with an issue. There are a few movies that are not found. I click on Process button and Process screen comes up the quickly closes. From searching this forum it appears I am suppose to have the ability to click the Change button and refine the search with either new name of IMDB number. However on my version the change button is greyed out. I can not select it to enter in any additional search info. It worked for a few movies that it identified incorrectly and I was able to specify the new name to search for, but these I can't seem to correct. I am using version 2.1.2. Can anyone shed some light on what I may be doing wrong.

Thanks

cbb77
04-09-11, 23:23
Ok, I think I figured it out. For the movies in question, I had multiple files in the directory as the movie was broken into several parts, Faster_1.avi, Faster_2.avi, etc. Once I moved the other parts to a temp folder, then yaDIS was able to identify the movie. I guess it does not support movies in this fashion, is that correct?

DuneLover
05-09-11, 00:45
That is correct, it does not support multipart movies.

Fred-L
05-09-11, 07:28
Multipart movies are supported. You just have to put the files in one folder named with the movie name.

cbb77
06-09-11, 00:34
Multipart movies are supported. You just have to put the files in one folder named with the movie name.

This is how I actually have it. Was also experiencing the same issue with a straight DVD rip. In this case all the VOB files are in the Audio directory. However I just tried reprocessing the ones that did not work yesterday and today they processed fine ?!?!?. Yesterday I did about 60 movies and not just 3. I guess it was just being finiky yesterday.