PDA

View Full Version : Plays jpg image instead of movie file?

travanx
23-09-11, 11:55
I have yadis working almost 100% right. Now when I scrape a TV directory, yadis will add a jpg to each episode. When I then play the tv show it will just pop up the jpg image instead of play the movie. I can manually delete all the jpgs from the directory and rescrape and sometimes it will work. Other times it won't and will once again play the jpg. What is going on?

Fred-L
23-09-11, 14:37
Make sure you have the latest stable firmware on your Dune (or the latest beta).
This kind of issue is generally due to a wrong setup of the Dune. Check how the Dune handle the Play and Enter keys on the remote. Also, you must activate the "Hide system files" parameter in the setup.

travanx
24-09-11, 03:38
Here is an example of the file in the interface, it seems to want to point to the jpg files and not the .avi file when I scrape.

*** NE PAS SUPPRIMER OU MODIFIER CETTE LIGNE - DO NOT DELETE OR MODIFY THIS LINE ***
icon_path=icon.aai
icon_valign=center
media_url=smb://PC/tv/The Office/UK Season 1/the.office.s01e01.xvid-zig.avi.cover.jpg

Fred-L
24-09-11, 09:10
Ok, I understand now.
I can fix that in the next release. Meantine, you can remove the reference to the file extension in your images filenames (.avi in the example above).

travanx
25-09-11, 10:24
You were right by changing the button option in the Dune config screen, by pushing play it plays the movie. Very odd, but still I had to change a default setting to make this work.

Fred-L
25-09-11, 10:38
A jpg image instead of the video file in the media_url parameter is still not normal.