PDA

View Full Version : monitoring folders/commandline scape & export

Frame
26-09-11, 14:11
Hi,

I am new to the Dune and Yadis,
I've managed to get it to work, and the family is loving the userinterface.

However I have one big problem that is blocking it use for us, and I've searched and did not find any solution.

The fact it REQUIRES manual scan,scrap and export.

During the day files can be added to my collection automaticly, and these are not visible in the dune unless I remember to manually force it to the dune. This means most of the time the family is selecting to go to the default dune interface as they know they will see all files

As I can understand folder monitoring is a lot of work, as an alternative a commandline function to do a scan/scrape export would be good too.

I then can use this as a post processing option when the files are added

Kind regards.

F

(Edit for spelling)

june8
26-09-11, 22:08
Sorry if this has been mentioned before. While editing a movie (which couldn't be found), manual entries made into the Countries field do not create any country flags.

JustinWI
03-10-11, 23:18
Hi,

I am new to the Dune and Yadis,
I've managed to get it to work, and the family is loving the userinterface.

However I have one big problem that is blocking it use for us, and I've searched and did not find any solution.

The fact it REQUIRES manual scan,scrap and export.

During the day files can be added to my collection automaticly, and these are not visible in the dune unless I remember to manually force it to the dune. This means most of the time the family is selecting to go to the default dune interface as they know they will see all files

As I can understand folder monitoring is a lot of work, as an alternative a commandline function to do a scan/scrape export would be good too.

I then can use this as a post processing option when the files are added

Kind regards.

F

(Edit for spelling)

This is also a pain for me. I have offered my services to code the monitoring if Fred doesn't have time, but I have not received a response. Without the code, it would make it I possible for me to do and release.