PDA

View Full Version : yaDIS 2.1.2 Movies Preview!!

sakgoz79
12-10-11, 01:10
Hi, i have a dune base 3.0 and egreat r6b so as you know egreat is very simple media player according to dune base 3.0 but when i use egreat and get in my usb hdd, i am choose to movie and then movie's playing little screen with a preview almost 2 minutes but there is no options like that in dune base 3.0 so is it possible to watching preview movies on dune? because dune base 3.0 supported to full flash.

Sjonnie
12-10-11, 15:27
Hi, i have a dune base 3.0 and egreat r6b so as you know egreat is very simple media player according to dune base 3.0 but when i use egreat and get in my usb hdd, i am choose to movie and then movie's playing little screen with a preview almost 2 minutes but there is no options like that in dune base 3.0 so is it possible to watching preview movies on dune? because dune base 3.0 supported to full flash.

Hi sakgoz,

Not possible ATM. You might want to consider downloading trailers but yaDIS/Zappiti?DFI have no option to integrate that in the skin.

BTW. Should your question not have been posted in this section (http://www.mpcclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=99)?

Greetz,

Sjonnie