PDA

View Full Version : What does 'Name of Selection' in Interface menu do?

steveb2006
18-10-11, 11:07
Firstly thank you Fred for this excellent program. I tinkered with Zappiti for a while before giving up it for the user friendly interface of Yadis.

I have been on PS3 for years and my wife had always cursed the fact she has to change the discs or be at the mercy of me to change AVCHD folder names to play the Blurays. She said Wow when I gave her the Dune with a Yadis. Thank a lot.

Just a small question, what does the 'Name of Selection' part in the Interface Tab do the Yadis interface?

Thanks a lot.

zekeblue
18-10-11, 17:49
Just a small question, what does the 'Name of Selection' part in the Interface Tab do the Yadis interface?

Thanks a lot.

Selection is when you have a title bolded in the list in the yaDIS program. Naming the selection has it show up on the interface when you click "Movies" (along with Genre, Director, Actor, etc.). I have mine named as "Unwatched" so I can just look at the movies on my watch list. It's handy since you can configure yaDIS to have all newly added movies automatically be selected (bolded). But you have to go back into the program to deselect it after you've watched it.

steveb2006
19-10-11, 11:31
Thanks. Let me check this out