PDA

View Full Version : Update to theTVDB.com not flowing to yaDIS??

jsc1205
20-11-11, 21:58
I added some info to theTVDB for a TV Show series and now when I update yaDIS, the info for the episodes that I updated, does not flow into yaDIS.....it doesnt even pick it up. I know it saved on theTVDB and its still there.

Any idea as to what might be happening? Is it a problem with theTVDB site?

Thanks for any help

Fred-L
20-11-11, 22:42
This is a problem with yaDIS ;)
It will be fixed in the next release.

jsc1205
20-11-11, 22:56
This is a problem with yaDIS ;)
It will be fixed in the next release.

Thanks Fred for the response! I know you mentioned on the other thread that you plan on releasing the next version of yaDIS before the end of this month (November).....how is that looking? and will it bee soon?

Thanks again

KYThrill
20-11-11, 23:59
It's also a problem with TVDB. I've updated data there before and it has taken up to 24 hours for the updated data to be provided to their scraper API.

jsc1205
21-11-11, 02:23
It's also a problem with TVDB. I've updated data there before and it has taken up to 24 hours for the updated data to be provided to their scraper API.

Well its definately been more than 24 hours....for sure. More like 4 days and its still not being scraped in yaDIS. Not in Zappiti either since I just tried it there to and thats why I wondered if its actually TVDB.

Hopefully when Fred gets the new version of yaDIS out it will resolve the issue.

XanderH
21-11-11, 19:28
I was under the impression that clicking the "Reload" button in YaDIS would solve this?

But I guess I'm wrong, if even Fred-L says it's a bug...