PDA

View Full Version : Yadis unable to generate images

POTI
22-11-11, 00:48
For the Tv show Life (2009) Yadis detectsit correctly even downloads the fanart and banners but it doesnt generate a working image. Has anyone else been able to get Life to work?

Sjonnie
29-11-11, 19:59
Hi,

Nope, but I have similar issues with a number of shows I have, namely:

Star Trek - Hidden Frontier
Taken
The Pillars of the Earth

I see a background image in the data folder and even a dune_folder.txt but that's it.

Tried to rename, change delete and reload but nothing helps. Shows are present in the TVDB :confused:

Would like if someone could shed some light on the issue.

Greetz,

Sjonnie

POTI
29-11-11, 22:32
I found out what my problem was. I had the actual episodes named incorrectly. after running the episodes thru a renamer that scrapes from thetvdb.com I was then able to generate the background images.

Sjonnie
30-11-11, 19:51
I found out what my problem was. I had the actual episodes named incorrectly. after running the episodes thru a renamer that scrapes from thetvdb.com I was then able to generate the background images.

Hi POTI,

That's great news:p And what renamer might that be? I would like to check it out :cool:

Greetz,

Sjonnie

Edit: Changed the folder structure and the filenames of "The Pillars of the Earth" and lo and behold....scraping just fine:) Unfortunately ST-Hidden frontier and Taken are not solved as of yet:S

POTI
30-11-11, 22:32
Here is what I use and it is top notch!

http://filebot.sourceforge.net/

Sjonnie
01-12-11, 20:19
Hi POTI,

Cool! They even have a Linux version:) Greta find!

Greetz,

Sjonnie