PDA

View Full Version : Yadis 2.!.5: Error during the preparation of the export: Parameter is invalid.

leptosoma
02-12-11, 22:34
Hi,
After upgrading this wonderfull program from 2.1.3 to 2.1.5, rescraping my TV Shows, it was finally time to export to the dune, in order to satisfy my curiousity in what it would yield.
But: Error during the preparation of the export: Parameter is invalid.
Rechecked all what is in the Setup properties, but can't seem to find what would possibly be causing this kind of error.
Any ideas what I can do/check here?
Many thanks and regards

Gato Guga
02-12-11, 22:44
The friend Fred launched a new version 2.1.5 also correcting the problem.

Hi,
After upgrading this wonderfull program from 2.1.3 to 2.1.5, rescraping my TV Shows, it was finally time to export to the dune, in order to satisfy my curiousity in what it would yield.
Rechecked all what is in the Setup properties, but can't seem to find what would possibly be causing this kind of error.
Many thanks and regards

minimeh
03-12-11, 02:32
Hi,
Many thanks and regards

Here's an answer from Fred-L. Worked for me and I would never have figured it out on my own!

Do you have the selection activated with an empty name for it ?

Go to options and search for the selection parameter (in interface tab). If it is activated, make sure you provided a name for it.