PDA

View Full Version : tv series problem

league
21-01-12, 19:49
hi,
Hope someone can help I have my tv series on a different network drive, problem is I cannot see any files in Yadis when tv series selected, all are mkv although I have tried avi and iso and still cannot be seen on Yadis version 2.1.9 I have setup the folders as mentioned by other people.

tvseries name/season 1/csi miami s05e01 if I switch to movies location they all appear also can see folder names but no files.
any suggestions they are all tv series no problem with movies.

regards league

POTI
21-01-12, 21:13
did you add them as tv series loaction in yadis? Is this a dune player? For Tvix and Mede8er it doesnt scrape tv series.

league
22-01-12, 02:57
Hi

Yes it is a Dune player the duo and I did add the files as tv series but the files will not appear but the folders do if changed to movies they do appear any ideas? I already have movies added to yadis.

regards league

POTI
22-01-12, 04:04
Ok I have a duo and I do not have this problem.

Here is how my drive is laid out

Movies\moviefolder
and then one for tv shows
TV\seriesname\season1\showname s01e02.mkv

I added root of movies as one to my yadis and root of tv as the other. then I just scraped normally. Can you give us a screenshot of your mappings?

doc1368
22-01-12, 17:29
hi,
Hope someone can help I have my tv series on a different network drive, problem is I cannot see any files in Yadis when tv series selected, all are mkv although I have tried avi and iso and still cannot be seen on Yadis version 2.1.9 I have setup the folders as mentioned by other people.

tvseries name/season 1/csi miami s05e01 if I switch to movies location they all appear also can see folder names but no files.
any suggestions they are all tv series no problem with movies.

regards league

Check the naming you are using. Use this:
CSI Miami/Season 5/S05e01.mkv (or .iso)

In your example you have listed season 1 but in that folder listed season 5 episode. Also don't forget to use .mkv or .iso or whatever your extension is.

league
24-01-12, 18:31
hi
I think it is a problem me not understanding how yadis works I thought when Yadis scans the folder for tv series that the individual files would appear not just the folder name as I have processed the folder and the series info appeared so problem solved.

Now I have another problem cannot link to folder location.
From the pc d drive how to connect to the Dune what format , works ok accessing the drive directly from the dune through network browser so network is setup correctly using smb
also can access dune from pc although unable to get nfs working any help appreciated.

regards league