PDA

View Full Version : Could not open URL

Lystrup
06-02-12, 12:44
Hi yaDIS users

I've got a problem when I try to watch a movie at a external hdd connected to my PC via USB.
There's no problem when I'm watching movies at Dune hdd or at a external hdd connected to Dune.
I have read other posts about this problem, but I can't seem to work it out.

I can easily watch the movie when I'm using networkbrowser -> smb, but not when I'm using yaDIS.
I'm having this error:
http://i.imgur.com/h2Lxd.jpg

My setup in yaDIS:
http://i.imgur.com/eeXOY.png

http://i.imgur.com/iAv49.png

Fred-L
06-02-12, 12:46
Using SMB in the Dune URL, you must provide a user and a password (at least the 'guest' user).

Lystrup
06-02-12, 13:16
I've figured it out now..
It was the name of my hdd (WD Elements) that should be named "D" instead of "WD Elements" in the yaDIS setup.
And of course I needed to add user and password.
Thank you Fred-L!

:-)

reefermajic
07-02-12, 05:02
I need help....I have Yadis 2.1.9 and the latest firmware for Dune Max HD...I set up the Dune Interface (Yadis Folder) to be located on the Dune Storage which I can see via my PC on the network for the Dune player (IP is 192.168.0.109). I get all the scrapes and everything looks fine etc...Problem is when I access the Yadis through the Dune...And I goto play a movie..It comes up with that message about URL not found..I have read many of the posts..Just want someone to help me based on my setup of folders etc...To make it easy...I will just focus on getting shares on one of my HDD on my PC to work...

I browse to where my folders are on my computer

D:\Blu Ray A-M

Then it auto populates below

storage_label://Blu Ray Movies A-M/Blu Ray A-M

I then process movies and export and then when I goto Yadis folder on my dune storage drive..open the GUI and goto the movie and press to play..It comes up saying that the URL is not found .

What am I doing wrong? please someone help here...Very frustrated!!! :(

flugs
07-02-12, 06:02
Salut,

Try to use the following:

smb://192.168.0.109/Blu Ray A-M

where:
is the IP of your computer

and

Blu Ray A-M
is the network share

A+
flugs

reefermajic
08-02-12, 01:25
OMG it worked! You are a lifesaver :)

Mon Ami!

Hopefully it works for me now sharing multiple shares on my computer :)

lilebor
17-02-12, 19:31
I've got nearly the same problem and looked at all your threads and the wiki of yaDIS.
My films are here:
\\DUNE\DuneHDD\Filme on the DUNE

What is now the right path to put in the Dune-folder? I tried uuid, IP-adress and storage-lable.
Every time I click an play, Dune can not open URL.

I'm sorry if this was already somewhere in the forum

troy012
17-02-12, 21:23
I've got nearly the same problem and looked at all your threads and the wiki of yaDIS.
My films are here:
\\DUNE\DuneHDD\Filme on the DUNE

What is now the right path to put in the Dune-folder? I tried uuid, IP-adress and storage-lable.
Every time I click an play, Dune can not open URL.

I'm sorry if this was already somewhere in the forum

try storage_label://DuneHDD/Filme on the DUNE
Don't forget to reprocess & reexport

lilebor
18-02-12, 18:43
Thanks for your help, but it was the storage_uuid, which helped me.