PDA

View Full Version : TV Shows: I want the arrows back!

Twincharger
09-02-12, 15:48
I know I'm not the only one unhappy with the recent removal of the prev/next episode arrows for TV Shows in Yadis. So maybe if enough people vote for the "return of the arrows" in this thread we can get Fred-L to think about it again ;)

I cannot find a way to create a "real" poll, so please bear with me.

To Fred: I'd like to understand the technical reason you gave us, "be able to process only new episodes" better. They way I understand it is that even when processing only new episodes, you would have to recreate at most only one additional episode image/icon to keep the arrows intact.

If a new episode(s) is added at the end, arrows need to be changed to <> in previous episode. If episode(s) is added in front, arrows need to be changed to <> in next episode. If episode(s) are added "in the middle" arrows can stay as they are in all other episodes.

Unless I'm missing something, the editing and exporting of this single additional episode takes only fraction of seconds. I am lost as to way the arrows were removed, without even asking the user community.

POTI
09-02-12, 18:00
Fred discussed this when it happened. It is out of his control. It was caused by a change in the firmware.

Twincharger
10-02-12, 08:40
Fred discussed this when it happened. It is out of his control. It was caused by a change in the firmware.

I couldn't find that post, can you point me in the right direction?