PDA

View Full Version : Export data to dune

Mikael10
18-02-12, 00:42
Hello,

First of all, thank you very much for the brilliant program.

I have a little problem when add new movies to my collection.

When I add a new movie, all my controlled movies turn to not controlled abd I have to reload and export them again.

Is that right or is there a smarter way?

Thank you very much.

Sjonnie
19-02-12, 09:34
Hi Mikael10,

Make sure the files are accessable at the time yaDIS starts. For instance, if you have movies on a USB disk, make sure it is attached and activated before start of yaDIS. Please tell us where your files are stored.

You might want to check the rights to the folders where the movies are stored. Maybe some limitations exist.

Give us some more info to be able to better identify the cause of this.

HTH

Greetz,

Sjonnie

Mikael10
20-02-12, 09:45
Hi Sjonnie,

I have all my movies on several harddisk shared on the lokal network.

My workspace from Yadis is on my lokal C drive, which is not accessable for the Dune.

I export the indeks to a USB directly in the Dune.

It is no problem for Yadis to scan my folders. But after closing yadis or add a new harddisk, then all the movies I have treated and set to controlled are red again. So I have to treat and export all movies each time I open Yadis or add a new movie.

Thank you very much.

Sjonnie
20-02-12, 18:53
Hi Mikael10,

Can you verify that your workspace folder contains data during the use of yaDIS and after closing?

Have you tried to completely remove and re-install yaDIS? Make sure to copy the content of your workspace folder (especially the data folder) to a save location and then remove the workspace folder before re-installing. Just might do the trick.

HTH

Greetz,

Sjonnie