PDA

View Full Version : TV Show not showing graphics

chrismilne
19-02-12, 23:16
i added a new tv show, it pulls the info, i see it scanning episodes but when its done i just have a red x. If i go to banner/fanart i see the art to choose but if i apply/process still get nothing but the x. Using the Glass Revisited (newest one).

Mr Eric
20-02-12, 07:22
Check if you don't have another folder with the same name...

chrismilne
21-02-12, 14:18
Thanks, nope definitely do not.

What is the default template for the latest version of Yadis? I switch mine to origins usually when doing tv shows...

chrismilne
21-02-12, 14:26
No matter what template i use i still get no images in the app or the Dune player

Apep
21-02-12, 18:04
Which TV Show is it? When on thetvdb.com no Banner with Rating exists then this happens, so it was here

Sjonnie
21-02-12, 18:27
Hi chrismilne,

Please tell us what type of files are stored inside the folder. So media files, other files and preferably hidden files.

Tx.

Greetz,

Sjonnie

chrismilne
24-02-12, 13:15
Thanks. It's supernanny (for my wife ;-))

It's just avi and the thumbs.db file (which is in all my directories).

I have deleted the data folder but i always get the same result.

Apep
24-02-12, 16:25
This ? http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=74850&lid=7

There are no Rating by the Banners, like i said.
Rate your Favorit and Prozess new ;)

When you have no Account on this site, i can rate for you

chrismilne
25-02-12, 14:13
I joined the site, rated and i still have the same problem unfortunately. Let me try to add another tv show to see if its all new shows or just this one.

UPDATE: I dont know what i did but it works now. I downloaded another episode from a show i didn't have, then tried to process. Didn't work. I then tried a variety of templates didn't work. Then tried messing with an existing one changing templates (that still worked). I then reprocessed the new ones and now they work...so who knows.

gtp_98c
26-02-12, 17:18
i have the exact same issue with Dirty Jobs which is a show on Discovery channel. Any ideas?? All my other tv shows work just fine.

I joined the site, rated and i still have the same problem unfortunately. Let me try to add another tv show to see if its all new shows or just this one.

UPDATE: I dont know what i did but it works now. I downloaded another episode from a show i didn't have, then tried to process. Didn't work. I then tried a variety of templates didn't work. Then tried messing with an existing one changing templates (that still worked). I then reprocessed the new ones and now they work...so who knows.

AV_Integrated
08-03-12, 20:26
I have the same issue with Firefly.

http://www.thetvdb.com/index.php?tab=series&id=78874&lid=7

Not sure why it is missing this show as I see it getting all the episodic information with artwork, but then it has some issue. I have Zappiti as well, and it pulls the information without issue, so this is a Yadis specific issue I'm running into.

Any thoughts?

AV_Integrated
09-03-12, 03:06
Well, when I opened Yadis today, it showed Firefly with no issue, but then some others weren't working right... like Terra Nova. I right clicked and 'Open Data Folder' was selected. So, I saw that for some reason it did not have one of the artwork pages. I think it was the fanart graphic that was missing. I just copied another episode over and renamed it 'fanart.jpg' and then I had Yadis recheck it, and it came up okay. Not sure why that didn't find the proper art originally, but when I rechecked it, Yadis found the art without a problem.

Got some follow up stuff I will ask elsewhere.