PDA

View Full Version : Custom poster and fanart for Sagas

litlgi74
24-02-12, 19:29
Hey Fred-L...

I realize that there is no way to currently make to customize the artwork of sagas yet... but is there a way it can be manually done?

I've been able to change the fanart of the Sagas... by changing the fanart.jpg in the folder C:\Program Files\yaDIS\workspace\data but the poster will not take... I can see the images as an option in the Saga>Movie>edit feature... but it just doesn't seem to export to the Dune interface...

Like I said the fanart.jpg exports... but not the poster.jpg

Until, if and when there is a software change to allow custom art for Sagas... is there a way around this for now?

Thanks,
Love yaDIS!

Frasier
24-02-12, 20:15
i've edited the 98 folder with duneedit and replaced the original wallpapers and covers with my own...
all i have to do is to copy my "98" folder again when yadis makes changes...

calahan
24-02-12, 21:31
i've edited the 98 folder with duneedit and replaced the original wallpapers and covers with my own...

Iam absolutley sure Fred-L comes in Future Releases with more flexibilitys for SAGA CREATION OPTIONS,like Covers and Posters specieally for SAGAS :D

litlgi74
25-02-12, 00:28

Thanks Frasier...

Until Fred updates the software to allow for custom artwork on Sagas... I have been doing something similar to your method.

I set custom fanart and poster of the first movie in the saga to what I want the saga artwork to display.... then export it... Then I save and copy the 98 folder to a backup location... When I update my database... I just have to overwrite the new 98 folder with the one I backed up... Not to hard.

The only downside is... you have to go back and correct all the artwork for the first movies in the sagas.... this only needs to be done once... so this also is not to hard.

Thanks for the idea!

calahan
02-03-12, 12:13
Hi Fred-L,is it possible to change the Fanart automaticaly in Saga Grit,i mean when choose
a Moviecover inside the Sagagrit the Fanart changes with the actually Movie what i choose?