PDA

View Full Version : 2.2 update red X's cover and fanart ??

JS_racer
04-03-12, 15:11
just did the update to 2.2, now some of my titles in the cover and fanart show red X's on the bottom where movie, media, cover, fanart is. not all but most. I have changed some cases to br 3d, and added 3d tags to some, is there an easy way to correct this ??
tried looking in the BIG post, but its crazy to try to search and find something in 300+pages. thanks much for the time (user since 2.0.5)

JS_racer
06-03-12, 13:33
no one else sees red x's on the cover and fanart in the yadis program on the computer??
on the dune everything displays fine, its just on the computer i see them.

Mr Eric
06-03-12, 14:05
if everything is fine on your dune, it's a problem with your PC. Firewall blocking pictures from tmdb ?

Also : did you re-processed all your titles and are using a 2.2 compatible template ?

Fred-L
06-03-12, 14:38
Some time ago, TMDB has changed the images urls.
You have to reload informations to get right urls.

Prof yaffle
07-03-12, 20:04
I have the same issue. I've tried "Reload information" - however, although this fixes the missing covers/fanart, it also overwrites any of the manual changes I've made to Movie and Media info - e.g my changes to Format, Aspect, Synopsis, mapping to custom Genre, etc all get overriden back to default scraping results.

I have over 200 movies & all of them have at least 1 manual edit (I change Format from MKV to either DVD or BluRay depending). I really would rather avoid having to re-do all this work.

Is there any other way to refresh the missing covers/fanart?

PY

JS_racer
08-03-12, 13:42
broken links make sense, sure with i didn't loose my tweaks trying to fix it.

thanks guys for the time

reprocessed but still not using a 2.2 template. :shock: i run red cinema c3 and dune theme too. waiting patiently for an update. all is good on the dune, just sagas don't show up yet.

steveb2006
10-03-12, 13:38
I have the same issue. I've tried "Reload information" - however, although this fixes the missing covers/fanart, it also overwrites any of the manual changes I've made to Movie and Media info - e.g my changes to Format, Aspect, Synopsis, mapping to custom Genre, etc all get overriden back to default scraping results.

I have over 200 movies & all of them have at least 1 manual edit (I change Format from MKV to either DVD or BluRay depending). I really would rather avoid having to re-do all this work.

Is there any other way to refresh the missing covers/fanart?

PY

+ 1.

I would also be greatful to know an answer. Actually just made a new post to this effect :)