Yes, correct, besides what sunblock said, we recommended you USB frimware update, and no access via internet firmware update, very sorry about this.
If you have problem on firmware and can't update any more, you may need this recovery file.
Download the following zip file:
1. Unzip both *.bin files into the root of a USB thumb drive on your PC, there are two files, one is up5fw2TP, the other is boot-image. Remember the name of " up5fw2TP " and delete the file and leave boot-image.
2. Rename the firmware in your EHP into " up5fw2TP" , and put it into USB thumb drive, then plug the USB thumb drive into the EHP USB port.
3. Connect the EHP to a TV through the Component or Composite outputs (do not connect with HDMI).
4. Power up (Plug in) EHP.
5. Component or Composite video will display following colours depending on the recovery status:
ALL RED SCREEN (4:3 ratio) - Required binaries on USB thumbdrive detected, starts recovery
WHITE DOTS ON A RED SCREEN BACKGROUND (4:3 ratio) - reprogramming
ALL YELLOW SCREEN (4:3 ratio) - Recovery failed
ALL WHITE SCREEN (4:3 ratio) - Recovery success
6. After successful recovery, power cycle will bring it up again to next firmware if needed..