DViCo has launched public beta. There will be 2 versions by the end of the
day, 1.2.2 and 1.2.3 (DTV Tuner enabled). here's the change list for you
Here is the release note for 1.2.2.
Using 1.2.3 has slower response time when you do trick play in large AVI files because of the memory occupied by DTV tuner.
This FW is beta firmware for mainly testing MKV file playback feature.
We have been developing MKV support , but We could not say that we
would support MKV because the CPU speed and memory limitation could
have prevent us. Anyway, finally we have open beta firmware.
Please enjoy and give us the feedback through our Q&A or mpcclub
) or avsforum(http://www.avsforum.com
We closely monitor those forums to gather feedback and make the product
Below is the changes and known problems.
1. X.264 and XVID, Divx 4.x,5.x video codecs are supported. (more are
coming) Since we do not have contents, Dix 3.11, Divx 6.x has not been
tested. (I may work or it may not)
2. AC3 and DTS , mp2,mp3, AAC audio codecs are supported
3. 1080p contents have lots of block noise. (Almost all contents below 720p is OK but there is a few which is not)
4. Embedded subtitles is not supported
5. FF2,4,8x is supported. Goto is supported.
6. Rewind, FF16,FF32 are not supported.
7. Goto after 40 min may not work on some files.
1. This version supports VC1 codec in AVI files.
2. Copy or ftp is not working
3. When you play AVI files over 4G, the trick play response time is enhanced.
4. AC3 or DTS is not working through HDMI on most TVs.
5. Other features like JPG slide show performance remains as before.
Increasing JPG slide show stability is our next priority.
Comments and feedback "CONSTRUCTIVE" in here please.
Always add file info and detailed problem description for us to reproduce...