Originally Posted by ferdy
coul you please tell us how to do for this update on the EHP-606
step by step
Here are the steps(For USB Update Only):
1. Stop file copying and all the Shares. (Pull the Network cable out to be safe, for USB stick update only)
2. Restart the device so it's fresh, either pressing power and then Eject (Not at the same time) then wait for 3 Minutes until everything is running smoothly. You may also can pull the power plug, wait 30-40 sec, and push the plug back. When the unit is up and running, you wait for one more minutes to be safe.
3. Browse the USB Stick, choose the 4th media option (not video, not audio... choose "text") and then select the html file (usbupdate.html). AFTER selecting usbupdate.html you will see a white screen with the firmware version at the top of your screen. Press ENTER again and the firmware update process will begin.
4. Flash the firmware. And DON'T interfere with the flashing process, if it takes time then WAIT, the unit will reboot when the flashing process is done.
5. Check your firmware version by going to setup->maintenance