Navigation » MPC Club Community Board > Media Player Section > 2008 Generation NMT World > NMT Elektron Models » Problem with upgrade firmware EHP-700

Notices

» Slysoft Recommended!
1 CLick BD and DVD backups
Download AnyDVD HD!
For Blu-Ray and DVD!
User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Stats
Members: 88,020
Threads: 29,701
Welcome to our newest member, proextecnologia
» MPC Club Advertisers and Sponsors

Old 12-08-09, 11:41   #1
mojimaru
Premium Potential
TIP: Upgrade to Premium

Contribution: 0.01%
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Problem with upgrade firmware EHP-700

I just download the firmware of EHP-700 from the website. It seem that the file is not OK. When I unrar it and plug USB stick to EHP-700 and push upgrade the system say"Abnormal upgrade 1.15.15 -> 1.1.1

What's wrong with it?
mojimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertising
Advertising temporarily disabled
Old 12-08-09, 18:39   #2
Hi-Jack

Think Tank

Contribution: 9.25%
Thanked 3,460 Times in 602 Posts

We don't have the file, so hard to say. Are you sure you downloaded the right firmware version for the EHP700?
MyMovies for NMJ: Starts here!
Slysoft: 1 Click Backup for BD and DVD
MPC's Recommended Stores
Hi-Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-09, 01:57   #3
Sunblock

Contribution: 0.17%

After "unrar" the file EHP-700-090804, you will find these two files which you need to place them in the root directory of a usb drive which you inserted into one of the two slots at the side.

1) readme
2) upgrade.dat_elkt

Go to the setup section of the 700 and select the last icon (looks like a rocket) and a pop-up window will appears after you select the "up arrow" key in the pop-up menu window.

Hit enter again and it will shows you a count-up timer showing the updating in progress. It will prompt you to do a fresh re-boot when the updating is completed.

After the re-boot, it the setup menu is defaulted in "chinese" mode and just select the "english" mode.

Hope this info helps
Sunblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-09, 19:10   #4
mojimaru
Premium Potential

Thank you

I just found out about the error that I have to upgrade to the second version of the firmware first and then to newer version

Now I can do all the new feature posted in the release note. I think EHP-700 is now almost support all feature of Thai font render on the screen.

Somehow they should fix the stability of support some file that can run on NMT but can not run on EHP-700 such as DVD folder and some ISO wlll not be run.
mojimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-09, 05:01   #5
Elektron-china

Experienced Member

Contribution: 0.08%

Originally Posted by mojimaru
Thank you

I just found out about the error that I have to upgrade to the second version of the firmware first and then to newer version

Now I can do all the new feature posted in the release note. I think EHP-700 is now almost support all feature of Thai font render on the screen.

Somehow they should fix the stability of support some file that can run on NMT but can not run on EHP-700 such as DVD folder and some ISO wlll not be run.
Hi mojimaru, for dvd iso,EHP-700 can perfectly play, now mini-bluray and mkv files can be supported very well with new firmware release.
Old 27-08-09, 18:05   #6
clarknova9
Premium Potential

Originally Posted by Elektron-china
Originally Posted by mojimaru
Thank you

Hi mojimaru, for dvd iso,EHP-700 can perfectly play, now mini-bluray and mkv files can be supported very well with new firmware release.
Oh look, I guess I was right. You actually fucking answer a real question for your fancy new EHP-700 model, while ignoring all us EHP-606 suckers as if we're retarded step children you wish you could just get rid off.

EHP-700 Owners: Don't expect any support from elektron after the EHP-800 is released.
clarknova9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-09, 10:21   #7
Elektron-china

Experienced Member

Contribution: 0.08%

Oh look, I guess I was right. You actually fucking answer a real question for your fancy new EHP-700 model, while ignoring all us EHP-606 suckers as if we're retarded step children you wish you could just get rid off.

EHP-700 Owners: Don't expect any support from elektron after the EHP-800 is released.
Dear clarknova9, no, EHP-606 is our most proud product we made. We care all the customers that bought our product, also we are trying our best to support them too.