Originally Posted by Luminous
I for one would be very interested in how you managed it as I have been trying to brainstorm that particular issue for a little while now.
I know how you feel. Its taken me 3 months to figure out how to make it works so im pretty glad i got there. Here is a pic of my config :
Basically i store the bulk of my media on E:\ drive. I also export my Zappiti output to E:\Zappiti. Now i also store some media on D:\ drive, and this is where the issue was arising as Zappiti was just giving URl not found errors for anything i pointed to on D:\ drive. Now to get around this I used the MKlink /j command to create a Junction point on E:\ to the media i wanted to have acceible from the D:\ drive. You will see in that pic, I have E:\DocoTV and D:\TVSeries. These are simply Junction points to media that exists on D:\ drive.
So in my case, 10.0.0.3 is my machines static IP. EDrive is the share on that drive and the StdDef, Concerts, etc are the folders on that E:\ drive. DocoTV and TVSeries are simply junction points to the media that exists on D:\ Drive.
A big thanks to Sergey Bogdanov at the Zappiti issues registry and steering me in the right direction on this.