Originally Posted by sirant
thanks for great software!!
but any good solution for "movie-series", like james bond with more than twenty movies, or star wars and so on? It would have been great to make a "main" folder, like tv-shows.
If I understood you correctly, you want an icon on the main Zappiti screen that allows you to go directly to Bond movies (for example). If that is it, you can do the following:
In Zappiti on the PC:
1. Create a "James Bond" category
2. Assign all the Bond movies to that category
On the Dune with Zappiti's main screen showing:
1. Click on the Categories/genre Zappiti icon on the right
2. Move the selection to the Bond category so it is highlighted
3. Push the Pop Up Menu button on the Dune remote
4. Chose "Add to Main Screen".
You should then have the Bond category icon on your main Zappiti screen.
If you do this with a lot of movies series, your main screen will get cluttered. In that case it might be better to just use the Categories/genres icon to display the various categories, including any new ones you add.
Edit: another alternative is to create a Bond "group" and assign all the Bond movies to that group.