Additional requests for future development:
- Ability to select how many icons per row there is/set column width. Instead of 6 I pick 3 or something.
- Allow the newly added delete function to delete entire seasons or series when it comes to TV content, not just episodes.
- Better highlight of current video/show, increase poster size ~25% so it pops out more.
- Ability to remove the glare/glossy effect from the posters.
- Let user select scrape site in configuration or for specific types of video. Added support for non-standard sites (http://www.skatevideosite.com/
for example) or as hinted below allow users to create their own poster & movie info for unlisted content.
- Let user add a green tick to episodes/movies already watched, or some other way to identify already seen content.
- Additional functions for users to customize the software (which I've read somewhere is expected in v2 I believe).
- Some way to add/scrape info from non-standard/special TV episodes by pasting in full TheTVDB URL or partial URL with the ID (these episodes for example don't scrape - http://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&serie...id=25453&lid=7
- Something to improve startup time on the PC. It currently takes 2-3 minutes from the time I click the program for the splash screen to appear and about 30 seconds more to get into the main window.
Plus previously suggested/requested - http://www.mpcclub.com/forum/showpos...&postcount=603
So far I've tried nearly all apps in this forum and Zappiti has the best all around support & ease of use for TV & Movies, it should become the standard for Dune in the future and hopefully development keeps trucking along, the past 3-4 weeks alone have been pretty awesome for changes.